Calculate the cost and payback period for your solar power plant
Rayton’s solar power plant calculator —
It is the easiest and fastest way to calculate the efficiency and profitability of installing a solar power plant. Just input the amount of your monthly power consumption, or your monthly electricity cost, and you will get:
- Optimal power value of the solar plant that we recommend you to install.
- Cost of installing the power plant.
- Amount of electricity saved — monthly and annually.
- Solar power plant payback period.
- Projected profit for 30 years.
We offer several calculation options:
- When installed at your own expense.
- With the receipt of a bank loan for the full cost of the solar power plant.
- Obtaining a bank loan with a down payment of 30%.
Either way, you’ll always end up with a nice profit!
This calculation is preliminary, for an accurate calculation and a free solar power plant project, leave your contact details.